APG 22C Camera Enclosure - Lightweight Miniature NEMA 12
The 22C series enclosure was developed specifically for today's 30mm x 30mm cross-section miniature inline cameras. It will also accommodate lenses up to 48mm in diameter. It is especially useful for robot applications and is small & light enough to be mounted on the arm or end effector. The enclosure provides tool-less access to the camera & lens, and is available with either a standard PG16 drillable cord grip, or a bulkhead cable fitting for quick disconnect. This enclosure features an air curtain that blows a film of air over the outside of the viewport to keep dust, water and oil mist off the viewport. This enclosure comes standard with a clear hardcote anodized finish.
NOTE: The construction of this enclosure does not meet the standards for food processing equipment.
Select the model from this chart that meets your requirements and check it on the list above.
Models tailored for specific cameras are also available. Search on "22C" to see them all.
A Pan & Tilt base option is available here.
- Lightweight design
- Designed for robotic applications
- Tool-less access to camera
- Glass or acrylic viewport
- Models available with either:
- Hirose bulkhead fitting (for quick disconnect) or
- drillable cord grip (for use with premade cables)
- Air curtain keeps viewport free of water, oil miust and dust
- 6061 aluminum (body, barrel & faceplate) and 304 stainless steel (rear bulkhead)
- Viewport may be:
- glass or
- Fasteners to mount your camera are included. All supplied fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel.
- Weight: 19.7 oz (560 g) with standard barrel & Hirose bulkhead connector, 19.2 oz (545 g) with PG16 cord grip
Models optimized for mounting many camera brands are available:
- Teledyne Dalsa
- Allied Vision Technologies
- Datalogic (PPT)
- Point Grey
- The Imaging Source
- FLIR Systems
- A universal mounting model is also available here
Options are available for many special situations:
- Infrared-transmitting viewports, AR-coated glass or other special materials
- Dual air fittings for cooling or pressurizing
- Thermal insulation
- Sun shields
- Additional sealing gaskets
- Other cable feedthrough connectors
- Barrel extensions and custom barrel lengths
Contact AVC Emporium to determine price and availability.