APG Series 25R Camera Enclosure - Washdown, Harsh Environment - IP67 / NEMA 4X - for Sony Cameras
The 25R enclosure is a compact, high performance washdown enclosure for small cameras. It is constructed completely of 316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance. The 25R enclosure is provided with an IP68 rated cord grip capable of handling two or three cables.
The enclosure design allows complete access to the camera and lens when the barrel is removed. All camera and lens adjustments can be made after the camera is mounted, taking the guesswork out of focus and f-stop settings.
The 25R enclosure is available in a variety of standard barrel lengths from 5.5" to 10.5".
NOTE: The construction of this enclosure does not meet the standards for food processing equipment.
Models tailored for other cameras are also available. Search on "25R" to see them all.
- Suitable for harsh environments
- Suitable for washdown
- Designed for smaller cameras
- Meets IP67 standards
- All 316 stainless steel construction
- Available in various barrel lengths
- Comes standard with glass or acrylic viewport
- All fasteners and clinch nuts are 316 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount your camera are included.
- Interior size: 2.3" diameter for all barrel lengths
Models optimized for mounting many camera brands are available:
- Teledyne Dalsa
- Allied Vision Technologies
- Datalogic (PPT)
- Point Grey
- The Imaging Source
- FLIR Systems
- A universal mounting model is also available hereAPG 25R Camera Enclosure - Washdown, Harsh Environment - IP67 / NEMA 4X
Options are available for many special situations:
- Infrared-transmitting viewports, AR-coated glass or other special materials
- Dual air fittings for cooling or pressurizing
- Thermal insulation
- Sun shields
- Additional sealing gaskets
- Other cable feedthrough connectors
- Barrel extensions and custom barrel lengths
Contact AVC Emporium to determine price and availability.