APG Series 30D Camera Enclosure - Harsh environment - Cognex camera mount
The 30D enclosure is a lower cost stainless steel & aluminum housing for your inline style camera. It is designed to protect your camera from impacts, dust, dirt, splashed water and idle hands. The enclosure is highly configurable, with air cooling and air curtain faceplate options. The standard cable gland at the bottom of the enclosure uses a split insert to provide a watertight seal around one or more cables. The gland allows passage of one or more premade cables without removal of the connectors from the cables.
The enclosure is designed so that once the enclosure cover is removed, the user has full access to the camera & lens, taking the guesswork out of changing focus and f-stop settings. The standard 30D enclosure allows the lens to be adjusted close to the viewport to reduce reflections. The enclosure also is designed to readily accommodate large diameter lenses or ringlights up to 50mm in diameter (lit area).
NOTE: The construction of this enclosure does not meet the standards for food processing equipment.
Models tailored for specific cameras are also available. Search on "30D" to see them all.
A Pan & Tilt base option is available here.
- Built to provide basic protection
- Mounting plate matched to Cognex camera requirements
- Enclosure cover constructed of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel
- Enclosure Base constructed of 1/4" 6061 aluminum .
- All external fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount compatible cameras are included.
- Camera to Viewport distance can be changed to handle long or wide angle lenses
- Comes standard with glass or acrylic viewport
- Works with pre-made cables
Models optimized for mounting many camera brands are available:
- Teledyne Dalsa
- Allied Vision Technologies
- Datalogic (PPT)
- Point Grey
- The Imaging Source
- FLIR Systems
- A universal mounting model is also available here
Options are available for many special situations:
- Infrared-transmitting viewports, AR-coated glass or other special materials
- Dual air fittings for cooling or pressurizing
- Thermal insulation
- Sun shields
- Additional sealing gaskets
- Other cable feedthrough connectors
- Barrel extensions and custom barrel lengths
Contact AVC Emporium to determine price and availability.