APG Series 30S Camera Enclosure - Harsh Environment - IP65/NEMA 4X - Models for FLIR Systems visible band Cameras
The 30S enclosure is a 316 stainless steel housing for smaller inline style camera. Designed to work in highly corrosive environments, it also is designed to work in food applications, with care taken to reduce pockets where water might sit. The enclosure is highly configurable, with air cooling and air curtain faceplate options. The standard cable gland at the bottom of the enclosure uses a split insert to provide a watertight seal around one or more cables. The gland allows passage of the standard I/O and power cable (and the Ethernet cable) without removal of the connectors from the cables.
The enclosure is designed so that once the enclosure cover is removed, the user has full access to the camera & lens, taking the guesswork out of changing focus and f-stop settings. The standard 30S enclosure allows the lens to be adjusted close to the viewport to reduce reflections. The enclosure also is designed to readily accommodate large diameter lenses or ringlights up to 50mm in diameter (lit area).
Models tailored for other cameras are also available. Search on "30S" to see them all.
A Pan & Tilt base option is available here.
- Built for highly corrosive environments
- Supports over 40 different inline cameras
- Meets IP65 standards
- 100% 316 stainless steel construction
- Enclosure cover is constructed of 16 gauge 316 stainless steel
- Enclosure Base is constructed of 1/4" 316 stainless steel
- All external fasteners are 316 stainless steel.
- Designed to work in food applications
- Camera to Viewport distance can be changed to handle long or wide angle lenses
- Comes standard with glass or acrylic viewport
- Works with pre-made cables
- Fasteners to mount most compatible cameras are included.
- Enclosure meets NEMA 4X standards when equipped with sealed viewport.
- Optional heat shield and camera arm thermal break
Models optimized for mounting many camera brands are available
- Teledyne Dalsa
- Allied Vision Technologies
- Datalogic (PPT)
- The Imaging Source
- FLIR Systems
- A universal mounting model is also available here
Options are available for many special situations:
- Infrared-transmitting viewports, AR-coated glass or other special materials
- Dual air fittings for cooling or pressurizing
- Thermal insulation
- Sun shields
- Additional sealing gaskets
- Other cable feedthrough connectors
- Custom body lengths
Contact AVC Emporium to determine price and availability.