APG 32C Camera Enclosure - Lightweight Miniature NEMA 12 - for FLIR Systems Cameras
The 32C series enclosure was developed for cameras of up to 50mm x 50mm. It will also accommodate lenses up to 74mm in diameter. It is especially useful for robot applications, and is small & light enough to be mounted on the arm or end effector. The enclosure provides tool-less access to the camera & lens, and is available with either a standard PG29 drillable cord grip, or a bulkhead cable fitting for quick disconnect.
NOTE: The construction of this enclosure does not meet the standards for food processing equipment.
Models tailored for other cameras are also available. Search on "32C" to see them all.
- 6061 aluminum construction
- Lightweight design
- Designed for robotic applications
- Tool-less access to camera
- Polycarbonate viewport
- Longer barrels available to support longer lenses
- Optional Hirose bulkhead fitting (for quick disconnect) or drillable cord grip (for use with premade cables)
- Air cooling/air curtain option available
- Can be purchased in a variety of colors and finishes
- Window is glass or polycarbonate. All supplied fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount your camera are included
- Interior size with standard barrel is: 2.9" (74 mm) dia. by 7.5" (190 mm) in length.
Models optimized for mounting many camera brands are available:
- Teledyne Dalsa
- Allied Vision Technologies
- Datalogic (PPT)
- Point Grey
- he Imaging SourcePixelink
- A universal mounting model is also available here.
Options are available for many special situations:
- Infrared-transmitting viewports, AR-coated glass or other special materials
- Dual air fittings for cooling or pressurizing
- Thermal insulation
- Sun shields
- Additional sealing gaskets
- Other cable feedthrough connectors
- Barrel extensions and custom barrel lengths
Contact AVC Emporium to determine price and availability.