APG 32C Camera Enclosure - Lightweight Miniature NEMA 12 - for Sony Cameras
The 32C series enclosure was developed for cameras of up to 50mm x 50mm. It will also accommodate lenses up to 74mm in diameter. It is especially useful for robot applications, and is small & light enough to be mounted on the arm or end effector. The enclosure provides tool-less access to the camera & lens, and is available with either a standard PG29 drillable cord grip, or a bulkhead cable fitting for quick disconnect.
NOTE: The construction of this enclosure does not meet the standards for food processing equipment.
Select the model from this chart that meets your requirements and check it on the list above.
Models tailored for specific cameras are also available. Search on "32C" to see them all.
- 6061 aluminum construction
- Lightweight design
- Designed for robotic applications
- Tool-less access to camera
- Polycarbonate viewport
- Longer barrels available to support longer lenses
- Optional Hirose bulkhead fitting (for quick disconnect) or drillable cord grip (for use with premade cables)
- Air cooling/air curtain option available
- Can be purchased in a variety of colors and finishes
- Window is glass or polycarbonate. All supplied fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount your camera are included
- Interior size with standard barrel is: 2.9" (74 mm) dia. by 7.5" (190 mm) in length.
Models optimized for mounting many camera brands are available:
- Teledyne Dalsa
- Allied Vision Technologies
- Datalogic (PPT)
- Point Grey
- The Imaging Source
- FLIR Systems
- A universal mounting model is also available here.
Options are available for many special situations:
- Infrared-transmitting viewports, AR-coated glass or other special materials
- Dual air fittings for cooling or pressurizing
- Thermal insulation
- Sun shields
- Additional sealing gaskets
- Other cable feedthrough connectors
- Barrel extensions and custom barrel lengths
Contact AVC Emporium to determine price and availability.