APG 35C IP65 Washdown Camera and Lighting Enclosure - for Allied Vision Cameras
The 35C enclosure is 100% 316 stainless steel construction and care has been taken to reduce moisture traps.
The 35C enclosure is designed to make mounting, aiming and servicing your camera as simple as possible. The cable gland on the back allows you to use most pre-made cables without disassembly and provides a water-tight seal around one or more cables.
The enclosure includes a stainless steel mount providing pan and tilt. The enclosure design also provides roll axis adjustment, allowing precise aiming of the camera. All aiming adjustments can be made after the camera is mounted, taking the guesswork out of focus and f-stop settings.
- Constructed for highly corrosive environments
- 100% type 316 stainless steel construction
- 3 axis (pan, tilt, roll) mounting
- Works with many cameras and vision systems
- Meets IP65 standards (with std faceplate)
- Easy sensor mounting, aiming and lens adjustment
- Works with pre-made cables
- Interior size: 3.2" diameter, 8.5" length in 9" barrel. Barrel length can be specified
- Weight: 8.8 lbs. (with glass viewport and 9" barrel)
Select the model from this chart that meets your requirements and check it on the list above.
Models tailored for other cameras are also available. Search on "35C" to see them all.
Models optimized for mounting many camera brands are available:
- Teledyne Dalsa
- Datalogic (PPT)
- Point Grey
- The Imaging Source
- FLIR Systems
Options are available for many special situations:
- LED or laser illuminators
- Infrared-transmitting viewports, AR-coated glass or other special materials
- Dual air fittings for cooling or pressurizing
- Thermal insulation
- Sun shields
- Additional sealing gaskets
- Other cable feedthrough connectors
- Barrel extensions and custom barrel lengths
Contact AVC Emporium to determine price and availability.