APG 38S FDA Washdown Enclosure - NEMA 4X - For Tripod Mount Cameras
Designed for FDA regulated washdown applications, the 38S is another simple yet effective design of 316 stainless steel. This competitively priced housing includes a drillable cord grip, allowing use of premade cables. Captive screws hold the cover in place, and when the cover is removed, the user has outstanding camera access.
Models tailored for specific cameras are also available. Search on "38S" to see them all.
Models with air curtains do not meet FDA food environment requirements.
A Pan & Tilt base option is available here.
- Meets NEMA 4X standards
- Designed for food applications
- All 316 stainless steel constructions
- Drillable cord grip for premade cables
- Can handle cameras and/or ringlights with a width of up to 70mm
- Air cooling/air curtain option available
Models optimized for mounting many camera brands are available:
- Teledyne Dalsa
- Allied Vision Technologies
- Datalogic (PPT)
- The Imaging Source
- FLIR Systems
- A universal mounting model is also available here
Options are available for many special situations:
- Infrared-transmitting viewports, AR-coated glass or other special materials
- Dual air fittings for cooling or pressurizing
- Thermal insulation
- Sun shields
- Additional sealing gaskets
- Other cable feedthrough connectors
- Barrel extensions and custom barrel lengths