C2/C3 NEMA4X Explosion Proof Enclosure - for Basler Cameras
- Compliance with NEC Class I, Div 1 & 2 Groups B, C & D, Class II, Div 1 & 2 Groups E, F & G, Class III
- UL Classified
- CSA Certified - Standard C2/C32.2, No. 30-M1984
- CENELEC approval
- NEMA 3, 4X, 7 & 9
The C2/C3 explosion proof enclosure offers compliance with NEC Class I, Groups B, C and D and Class II, Groups E, F and G. These Classifications and Groups are covered in Article 500 of the National Electrical Code.
The enclosure is also NEMA 4X rated, allowing use in a salt water washdown environment.
The C2 Series is designed for small inline cameras. The C3 Series will accommodate larger diameter cameras and ringlights.
The C2/C3 enclosure includes two 3/4" NPT tapped holes for conduit attachment. Additional conduit entry can be added if factory instructions are followed.
Models tailored for other cameras are also available. Search on "C2" to see them all.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Two 3/4" NPT fittings for cable conduit
- Enclosure is constructed of copper free aluminum for maximum salt water corrosion protection.
- Camera arm and fasteners to mount your camera are included.
- Inside Diameter: C2-3.5" C3-4.0"
- Inside Depth: C2-6.3" C3-6.5"
- Viweport Diameter: C2-2.6" C3-3.0"
- Enclosure meets NEMA 4X standards.
- Enclosure is tapped for 3/4" NPT conduit.
The overall weight of the enclosures are approximately:
- C2 - 5.75 lbs
- C3 - 6.7 lbs
Models optimized for mounting many camera brands are available:
- Allied Vision Technologies
- Datalogic (PPT)
- Point Grey
- The Imaging Source
- FLIR Systems
- A universal mounting model is also available here