APG L4 NEMA4X Explosion Proof Camera Enclosure for Keyence Cameras
- Compliance with NEC Class I, Div 1 & 2 Groups B, C & D, Class II, Div 1 & 2 Groups E, F & G, Class III
- UL Listed - Standard 886
- CSA Certified - Standard C22.2, No. 30-M1984
- CENELEC ATEX approval
- NEMA 3, 4X, 7 & 9
- Cast aluminum construction
- Camera to Viewport distance can be reduced to handle Wide Angle lenses or to use the integrated ringlight
The L4 explosion proof enclosure offers compliance with NEC Class I, Groups B, C and D and Class II, Groups E, F and G are covered under UL Listing 886. These Classifications and Groups are covered in Article 500 of the National Electrical Code.
The enclosure is also NEMA 4X rated, allowing use in a salt water washdown environment.
The enclosure will accommodate a maximum lens or ringlight diameter of 3.4"(due to the camera lens being offset from the window center) and a total lens/camera height of approximately 4.6". Window diameter is 5.25".
The internal camera mount allows the camera to be spaced up to 1.5" closer to the viewport to accommodate shorter, wide angle lenses, or to use a ringlight.
- Enclosure is constructed of copper free aluminum for maximum salt water corrosion protection.
- Fasteners to mount your camera are included.
- Camera can be raised inside the enclosure by 38mm to better accommodate wide-angle lenses or the integrated ringlight.
- Enclosure meets NEMA 4X standards.
- Weight: 22 lb.
Models optimized for mounting many camera brands are available:
- Teledyne Dalsa
- Allied Vision Technologies
- Datalogic (PPT)
- Point Grey
- The Imaging Source
- FLIR Systems