The PIXCI® A110 digitizes analog video from one standard composite video camera or analog computer video source. Digitized video is transferred to the PCI Express bus at video rate.
The PIXCI A110 video frame grabber captures analog interlaced or progressive scan video signals and has programmable capture resolution and pixel clock frequency. The PIXCI A110 has 64 bit memory addressing for video rate sequence capture to PC memory. Optional XCAP-Std imaging program captures image sequences to hard drive and performs a wide range of image processing functions.
- Interlaced or progressive scan
- Analog monochrome composite video input
- One BNC connector for analog video capture
- Capture RS-170, CCIR, RS-343, 1920x1080i, 1280x720p, 720x480p, 720x576p, HDTV, VGA, SVGA, etc.
- Vertical sync frequencies greater than 40 Hz
- Pixel clock frequencies from 12 to 165 MHz
- Four LVTTL inputs and four LVTTL outputs
- PCI Express x1 low profile card size
- Use in any PCI Express slot: x1, x4, x8, x16
- 64 bit memory addressing
- Burst transfer at 250 megabytes per second
- 200 megabyte per second sustained data transfer
The XCAP-Lite imaging program, provided at no charge with the PIXCI® A110, provides independent Capture & Adjust Dialogs for each of the two inputs. If the two video sources (cameras) use the same format, and if their video outputs are to be captured with the same settings, then one Capture & Adjust Dialog provides common control. Choose the XCAP-Ltd program for extra display features, extended sequence capture to up to 8 GB of memory, and convenient saving of captured sequences to the hard drive. Choose XCAP-Std for maximum capture, display, and save capabilities (including direct video-to-disk capture) combined with extensive processing, measurement, and analysis features.