The PIXCI® A310 digitizes analog video from monochrome or RGB video cameras or analog computer video sources. Digitized video is transferred to the PCI Express bus at video rate.
The PIXCI® A310 uses a programmable pixel clock with range of frequencies from 12 to 165 MHz. Video formats with vertical sync frequencies less than 40 Hz are not supported. Separated VSYNC or an external sync separator must be used to support video formats having field rates less than 40 Hz. Acquire from interlaced or progressive analog video, monochrome or component RGB with sync on green (default), or separate horizontal and vertical sync inputs.
- PCIe x4 analog frame grabber
- Use in PCI Express bus x16, x8, or x4 slot
- 10 gigabit per second DMA burst transfer rate
- 700 megabytes per second sustained transfer rate
- 64-bit memory addressing
- 10 bits per color and 30 bits per pixel
- Component RGB color or monochrome
- Interlaced or progressive scan
- Video to disk or memory
- Programmable video formats
- Triggered image sequence capture
- Camera exposure and asynchronous reset control
- RS-170, CCIR, RS-343, VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA
- SXGA, SXGA+, WXGA, WSGA+, UXGA
- 1920x1080p, 1920x1080i, 1280x720p, 720x480p, 720x576p
- Pixel clocks from 12 MHz to 165 MHz
- PLL locks pixel clock to sync
- Supports vertical sync frequencies greater than 40 Hz
- BNC jacks for RGB input with sync on green
- Dsub 15 pin connector for alternate RGB input
- Trigger and frame enable inputs
- Strobe output
- Two general purpose inputs and two outputs
- 12 volts @ 510mA, +3.3 volts @ 727 mA
- 13.1 cm long, 9.04 cm high, 5.15" long, 3.56" high
- 128 grams, 4.5 ounces
- 0 to 70 degrees Celsius operation
- CE, FCC, ROHS compliant
- Made in U.S.A.
The XCAP-Lite imaging program, provided at no charge with the PIXCI® A110, provides independent Capture & Adjust Dialogs for each of the two inputs. If the two video sources (cameras) use the same format, and if their video outputs are to be captured with the same settings, then one Capture & Adjust Dialog provides common control. Choose the XCAP-Ltd program for extra display features, extended sequence capture to up to 8 GB of memory, and convenient saving of captured sequences to the hard drive. Choose XCAP-Std for maximum capture, display, and save capabilities (including direct video-to-disk capture) combined with extensive processing, measurement, and analysis features.