The PIXCI EB1miniFS/M captures from a base configuration line scan or area scan CameraLink camera. It supports trigger input, strobe output, shutter control, bit-packing capability, 64 bit memory addressing, and video rate sequence capture.
The PIXCI® EB1miniF moves the Camera Link connector to a separate board and connects the two with detachable flat ribbon cable. This allows for more mounting options in space constrained embedded systems with a full size mini card PCIe slot. Available with an MDR or SDR Camera Link connector, shown here with MDR. At the maximum Camera Link clock rate of 85 MHz, cable with maximum length of 7 meters can be used.
- Full mini circuit board: 50.95 x 30.0 mm (2.006 x 1.181 inches)
- Connector circuit board: 38.354 x 30.0 mm (1.51 x 1.181 inches)
- Cable length between circuit boards shown: 20.32 cm (8 inches)
- Base Configuration Camera Link
- 26-pin MDR or SDR connector
- Line Scan or Area Scan Cameras
- Supports more than 1000 different camera models
- Camera frame rate sequence capture
- Triggered image sequence capture
- Camera Integration & Async Reset Control
- LVTTL Trigger In and Strobe Out
- 50.95 mm long by 30.00 mm wide (2.006 in. by 1.181 in.)
- PCI Express Mini Card
- 64-bit memory addressing
- Burst transfer at 250 megabytes per second
- 200 megabyte per second sustained data transfer
The XCAP-Lite imaging program, provided at no charge with the PIXCI® EB1miniF, provides independent Capture & Adjust Dialogs for each of the two inputs. If the two video sources (cameras) use the same format, and if their video outputs are to be captured with the same settings, then one Capture & Adjust Dialog provides common control. Choose the XCAP-Ltd program for extra display features, extended sequence capture to up to 8 GB of memory, and convenient saving of captured sequences to the hard drive. Choose XCAP-Std for maximum capture, display, and save capabilities (including direct video-to-disk capture) combined with extensive processing, measurement, and analysis features.