The PIXCI® EL1 frame grabber provides two connectors to support any Base, Medium or Full CameraLink camera. A strobe output signal is generated for each trigger. The PIXCI EL1 frame grabber supports cameras with a sustained bandwidth up to 204 MB/second. Compatible with the PCI Express x1 bus, the PIXCI EL1 frame grabber interfaces to more than 100 of the newest, most advanced, highest bandwidth machine vision cameras available.
The PIXCI EL1 with XCAP offers:
- 250 MB/sec burst data transfer rate. Up to 204 MB/sec sustained data transfer from camera to x1 PCI Express bus.
- Camera specific controls – exposure, bit depth, gain, frame rate, etc.
- Cameras in free-run mode for maximum frame rate sequence capture.
- Cameras in control mode for triggered image capture.
- Operation under Windows or Linux - 32 or 64-bit
The PIXCI EL1 is a plug-n-play frame grabber requiring no hardware setup or adjustment. Load the software, install the board, connect the cameras, and begin to capture images.
The EPIX XCAP imaging program supports up to 4 PIXCI EL1 frame grabbers allowing use of eight Base configuration Camera Link cameras in the same computer. The XCAP-Std program allows simultaneous use of the PIXCI EL1 with other EPIX® frame grabbers supporting different camera models, either Camera Link compatible or not. XCAP-Std also offers video-to-disk capture, subject to the performance of the host computer's RAID array.
Versions of the PIXCI EL1 are available preset for many specific camera models. Please request information on these if you have a particular camera you plan to use.
On EPIX Website here.
Spec Sheet - 1MB