The PIXCI® EL1DB frame grabber provides two interfaces for any two Base camera link cameras. The PIXCI EL1DB is handled by EPIX' software as if two PIXCI EL1 boards are installed. The EL1DB will accept two trigger signals - one for each camera or a single trigger to control capture from both cameras.
A strobe output signal is generated for each trigger. The PIXCI EL1DB frame grabber supports two cameras with a combined sustained bandwidth up to 204 MB/second. Compatible with the PCI Express x1 bus, the PIXCI EL1DB frame grabber interfaces to more than 1000 of the newest, most advanced, highest bandwidth machine vision cameras available.
The PIXCI EL1DB with XCAP offers:
- 250 MB/sec burst data transfer rate.
- Up to 204 MB/sec sustained data transfer from cameras to x1 PCI Express bus.
- Two Camera Control Dialogs - independent or shared exposure, bit depth, gain, frame rate, etc.
- Cameras in free-run mode for maximum frame rate sequence capture.
- Cameras in control mode for triggered image capture.
- Operation under Windows or Linux - 32 or 64-bit
The PIXCI EL1DB is a plug-n-play frame grabber requiring no hardware setup or adjustment. Load the software, install the board, connect the cameras, and begin to capture images.
The EPIX XCAP imaging program supports up to 4 PIXCI EL1DB frame grabbers allowing use of eight Base configuration Camera Link cameras in the same computer. The XCAP-Std program allows simultaneous use of the PIXCI EL1DB with other EPIX® frame grabbers supporting different camera models, either Camera Link compatible or not. XCAP-Std also offers video-to-disk capture, subject to the performance of the host computer's RAID array.
Versions of the PIXCI EL1DB are available preset for many specific camera models. Please request information on these if you have a particular camera you plan to use.
On EPIX website here.