The PIXCI® SV8 digitizes analog video from up to four multiplexed standard composite video cameras (NTSC, RS-170, PAL or CCIR) and pne S-video source. The two inputs are independent, allowing capture of different resolutions, frame rates, and video formats. Digitized video is transferred to the PCI Express bus at video rate. As a PCIe bus master, the PIXCI® SV7 board transfers image data without using the host computer's processor. Images may be transferred, at full or reduced frame rates, to computer memory for processing and/or analysis by the host computer's processor(s), or to other targets on the PCI Express bus.
ACQUISITION The PIXCI® SV8 has fourBNC jacks for composite video input. Live video from one BNC cameraand the S-video camera may be displayed on the computer's monitor at the same time. Programmable gain, hue, brightness, saturation, and contrast adjustments can condition the video signal.
- Install in any PCI Express slot (x1, x4, x8, x16).
- Four HD-BNC multiplexed inputs and one S-Video input.
- Uncompressed and lossless image capture.
- 8 or 10 bits per color value or pixel intensity.
- Enable or disable automatic gain control.
- Controls for gain, hue, brightness, saturation, sharpness, and contrast.
- 64-bit addressing for extended capture to computer memory.
- Stream video to disk for days.
- Live display through host computer’s graphics card.
- Available with standard or low profile bracket.
- RoHS compliant.
- Windows & Linux, 32 & 64–bit.
||One S-Video input.
Four HD-BNC inputs.
Six optional video inputs.
|Trigger and I/O Header:
||Trigger in and out.
Frame Enable in and out.
Dual GPIO in and out.
Eight optional ins or outs.
||PCI Express x1 or wider.|
||12 V @ 70 mA
3.3 V @ 390mA
Total 2.127 Watts
|Dimensions:||3.45 inches long by 2.713 inches high.
(8.67 cm long by 6.89 cm high).
||0 to 70 degrees C.|
The XCAP-Lite imaging program, provided at no charge with the PIXCI® SV8, provides independent Capture & Adjust Dialogs for each of the two inputs. If the two video sources (cameras) use the same format, and if their video outputs are to be captured with the same settings, then one Capture & Adjust Dialog provides common control. Choose the XCAP-Ltd program for extra display features, extended sequence capture to up to 8 GB of memory, and convenient saving of captured sequences to the hard drive. Choose XCAP-Std for maximum capture, display, and save capabilities (including direct video-to-disk capture) combined with extensive processing, measurement, and analysis features.