- Converts the Olympus trinocular 35 mm diameter microscope phototube/head/port to C-Mount
- Available with various built-in reduction lenses - 1X, 0.63X, 0.5X, 0.35X
- Suitable for 1”, 2/3”, 1/1.8”, 1/2”, 1/2.5”, 1/3” or 1/4” inch CCD or CMOS sensor chips
- Can be installed in 35 mm UIS trinocular tube on BX series, BX2 series, CX series, CX2 series, MX series and others
- Build of material anodized aluminum
- Telecentric optics with low light loss
- Parfocal with different microscope objective lenses
- Diffraction limited MTF
- Aperture coupled with UIS microscope objective’s exit pupil
Select the reduction you need with the buttons above.
The 1x coupler includes all individual parts necessary for mechanical adaptation. All other adapters are made in one piece.