S3CMOS 5 MP USB 3.0 CMOS Camera for 23.2mm Microscope Eyepiece
The ToupTek S3CMOS is an economical, simple and compact USB3.0 CMOS camera designed specifically to replace 23.2 diameter microscope eyepieces where it is desirable to provide a video output from microscopes without a separate camera port. The S3CMOS camera includes the necessary coupling optics and ToupView, the advanced camera control and image acquisition, processing and storage software from ToupTek.
- Easy to extend to C or CS Mount camera with high quality lens(optional)
- Auto white balance and auto-exposure
- Brightness, contrast, chroma, and saturation can be adjusted
- High-speed USB3.0 interface and high frame rate video display keep the screen smooth without interruption
- Includes advanced video & image processing application ToupView
- Custom programmable with SDK provided
- Adapters for larger eyepiece tube diameters are available
- Image Sensor - OnSemi (Aptina) MT9P001(C)
- Image Sensor Size - 1/2.5" (5.70 x 4.28 mm)
- Pixel Size - 2.2 x 2.2 µm
- Dynamic Range - 66.5 db
- Maximum SNR - 40.5 db
- Scan rates vs. Resolution
- 15 fps @ 2560x1920
- 15 fps @ 2048x1536
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- Supports 2 x 2 binning
- Shutter Type - Rolling
Camera Shipping Contents
The ToupTek S3CMOS camera comes packed with the items indicated in blue in the illustration below.
Items indicated in red may also be ordered for optical coupling to microscopes with other tube diameters but are not included in the camera price.
To use this camera with a C-mount lens or a C-mount adapter you will need item F. It is available here.
To use this camera in an eyepiece tube larger than 23.2mm, you will need items G, H or I. They are available here.