XCAM1080PHB/PHD are multiple interface (HDMI+WiFi+SD card) cameras using ultra-high performance Sony CMOS sensors. HDMI and WiFi are used as the data transfer interface to HDMI display or computer.
For HDMI output, The XCamView is loaded and a camera control panel and toolbar are overlaid on the HDMI screen, in this case, a USB mouse plugged into the USB port on the rear of the camera can be used to set the camera, browse and compare the captured image and play the video.
For WiFi output, unplug the mouse and plug in the USB WiFi adapter, connect the computer WiFi to the camera, then the video stream can be transfer to computer with the advanced software ToupView. With ToupView, you can control the camera and process the image.
XCAM HDMI / WiFi Models
|AVC SKU||ToupTek Model||Transmitted Image||Recorded Image|
HDMI - 2592x1944 - 30 FPS
or 1920x1080 - 60 FPS
WiFi - 1920x1080 - 25 FPS
2592x1944 or 1920x1080
HDMI - 1920x1080 - 60 FPS
WiFi - 1920x1080 - 25
|1920x1080 - 30 FPS
XCAM HDMI / WiFi Color Camera with SD Card Memory
- All in 1( HDMI+WIFI+SD card) C-mount camera with high sensitivity CMOS sensor
- Simultaneous HDMI & WIFI output
- Built-in mouse control
- Built-in image capture & video record to SD card
- Built-in camera control panel for mouse control
- Built-in toolbar including zoom, mirror, comparison, freeze, cross, browser functions
- Built-in image & video browsing, display & play
- Ultra-Fine color engine with perfect color reproduction capability (USB)
- With advanced video & image processing application ToupView
- Support standard SDK for Windows/Linux/Mac(USB)
- CNC shell molding design
HDMI Image Control Panel
Operated by a mouse plugged into the USB port.
Camera Shipping Contents
The ToupTek XCAM camera comes packed with the items indcated in blue in the illustration below.
Items indicated in red may also be ordered for optical coupling to micriscopes and telescopes but are not included in the camera price.