The ToupTek ZOPE Digital Zoom Microscope stays in focus when magnification is changed offering true continuous parfocal zoom for easy examination of varying fields of view without refocusing. The USB 2.0 computer interface combined with the well-respected image acquisition and processing package ToupView provides simple installation and operation. The standard microscope is available with a selection of sensor resolution and image magnification. A white LED light ring powered through the USB connection is standard for reflectance imaging and a battery-powered transilluminator option is available for backlighting.
- Eight adjustable brightness LEDs for reflective illumination
- Optional LED transmission illumination with AAA battery power
- Long working distance for all zoom positions
- CNC mechanical body ensures smooth zooming operation
- Camera resolutions of 1.2M and 5M
- Ultra-FineTM color engine with accurate color reproduction
- Includes advanced video & image processing application ToupView
- Windows/Linux/Mac OS SDK included
- Native C/C++, C#/VB.NET, DirectShow, Twain Control API
- USB power for ring illuminator
Two magnification ranges are available in the ZOPE Microscopes.
|Optical Magnification Range (Continuous and Parfocal)||0.25x to 1.6x||0.75x to 5.6x|
|Working Distance (Nominal - Lens to Top Object Surface)||68 mm||32 mm|
|Diagonal Field of View||28.8 to 4.5 mm||10.85 to 1.36 mm|
With videomicroscopes, the viewed magnification is the ratio of the image size on the display divided by the field of view at the microscope platform. This has two components, the optical magnification of the microscope lens and the electronic magnification determined by the relative size of the image sensor and the display. In the ZOPE microscopes, the 1.2 megapixel sensor has an actual image size of 4.8 x 3.6 mm (6.0 mm diagonal) and the 5.1 megapixel sensor has an actual image size of 5.7 x 4.28 mm (7.13 mm diagonal). These produce the following approximate viewed magnifications on a 16:9 aspect ratio monitor with ToupView maximized and the image filling the ToupView view area:
Viewed magnification may be a little higher on 4:3 aspect ratio monitors depending on how ToupView is configured.
Eight models of the ZOPE microscope are available. Users who want to add the transilluminator to an existing microscope can find the transilluminator option here.